Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Tard Blog Mirror

I have the Tard Blog stories from Riti Sped, Sarah Hammon, and Kristy Pell done. I may fix the layout a little bit. I really don't know how I want it to look yet. Here is the link as it is now: http://tardblogmirror.blogspot.com/

I know, the blog may be offensive, but it is hilarious. I just see it as a Special Ed teacher just venting about her job. It got taken down in 2004, because a bunch of people got offended. I believe people are just too damn sensitive.

The stories gave me hours of laughs back in the day. I remember working at a call center reading these stories laughing between calls. Over the next several days I'll posts links of the hilarious funny shit I've read and I'll mirror what I need too. Who knows, I may throw in a few funny stories I have.

Call me nostalgic, but I don't see as many funny blogs around nowadays as there used to be.



Image from the original Tard Blog site.

1 comment: