Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Nick Bate Mirror

I have started a new project. In, this project I will be archiving Nick Bate's writings. Why you may ask? Nick Bate is a very disturbing individual, however, he does strike my curiosity while he turns my stomach. Nick Bate's writings are all over the place on the web, and who knows how long they will stay before deleted.

I am starting at the beginning, or the earliest post I can find of him which is 2007 all the way up until his conviction April 25th, 2016. This project may take a very long time.

Here is a link, if you would like to check my progress thus far: http://nickbatemirror.blogspot.com/

For those who don't know who Nick Bate is, he is a fecalpheliac who molested his sister. He is obsessed with a woman named Anna and stalked her for a few years. It gets more disturbing from there. Ask yourself whether you want to go down that rabbit hole and bring your puke bucket with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment